NT manuscripts used by Antoniades 1904/1912 edition of the NT

  • Nikolaos Adamou
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 9 8:19 PM
      Are the manuscripts used by Antoniades 1904/1912 edition of the NT available in an electronic or traditional way for further study?
      Thank you for any help.
    • TeunisV
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 11 8:17 AM
        Is there a simple list with with the GA-numbers of the Antoniades manuscripts?
        So:
        Laura B 64 = min. 1739
        etc.

        http://www.cspmt.org/pdf/printed_editions/Antoniades-1904-Greek-NT.pdf
        preface, p. 5/6, e/st.

        Teunis van Lopik

        --- In textualcriticism@yahoogroups.com, Nikolaos Adamou <nikolaoskadamou@...> wrote:

        > Are the manuscripts used by Antoniades 1904/1912 edition of the NT available in an electronic or traditional way for further study?
        > Thank you for any help.

      • TeunisV
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 26, 2013

          This can help for the creation of a list, I suppose:

          http://www.archive.org/stream/diegriechischen00greggoog#page/n341/mode/2up

          Teunis van Lopik