Re: [textualcriticism] How did B. H. Streeter die?

  • Kevin W. Woodruff
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 1 8:24 AM
    • 1 Attachment
    • 50 KB
    Peter:

    Streeter and his wife were the only passengers on a Koolhoven FK.50, HB-AMO which crashed into Mount Kelleköpfli  on a flight from Basel to Bern on September 10, 1937. The crew started the descent to Basel in low visibility due to foggy conditions. The plane hit Mount Kelleköpfli located near Waldenburg, 25 kilometers southeast from the Basel airport. The pilot Walter Eberschweiler and the Streeters were killed immediately, while the radio operator/navigator Hans Huggler survived the accident but was severely wounded. The aircraft had to be written off..I've attached a picture of the plane.

    Library Director/Reference Librarian, Assistant Professor of Bible, Greek, Theological Bibliography and Research
    Cierpke@... http://pages.prodigy.net/cierpke/woodruff.htm