Gordon Fee thesis give-away

    Message 1 of 2 , May 5, 2012
      I have a photocopy of Gordon Fee's thesis
      "The Significance of P66 and P75 for methodology in NT TC",
      312 pages

      I read it once, but never looked at it again in 10+ years.
      I hesitate to throw it away.

      Anybody interested? Preferably Europe.

      --------------------------
      Wieland Willker, Bremen, Germany
      http://www-user.uni-bremen.de/~wie
      Textcritical commentary:
      http://www-user.uni-bremen.de/~wie/TCG/

      Please check out the TC forum:
      http://tcg.iphpbb3.com
      Message 2 of 2 , May 5, 2012
        Thesis is on its way to a new home in Germany.
        Possibly a scan can be made for the benefit of us all.