Off-Topic: Where to find Academic or Publishing Employment with M.Div., Th.M.?

  • Danger
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1 4:56 PM
      Greetings, Colleagues

      I'm not sure where else to turn with this general question about searching for employment in the world of biblical studies, so I thought that perhaps this excellent group of scholars could give me some suggestions. (The moderator is certainly free to delete this, if he deems appropriate.)

      I have completed an Master of Divinity, and am currently in the final stages of finishing my Master of Theology. I would like to find employment in academia or publishing that draws upon my training in Biblical Hebrew and Greek.

      I know this is rather broad, but I am open to various opportunities. I enjoy teaching and research, and I speak English, Russian, and Spanish fluently. Currently, I reside in Argentina, though I am also authorized to work in the United States. We are willing to re-locate anywhere.

      Please feel free to contact me directly, as this post is off-topic.

      Sincerely,

      Chris Lovelace