Eisenbrauns 10-day sale

  • James Spinti
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 24, 2012
      A fellow list member suggested I forward this information to the list:
      Eisenbrauns' latest 10-day sale: Cambridge Library Collection 20% off:

      http://www.eisenbrauns.com/pages/NEWSLIST

      The Cambridge Library Collection has a wealth of classic textual
      critical and other 19th century resources in it. Eisenbrauns is making
      these titles available at a 20% discount.

      Enjoy!
      James
      James Spinti
      Marketing Director, Book Sales Division
      jspinti at eisenbrauns dot com
      Web: http://www.eisenbrauns.com
      Phone: 574-269-2011 ext 226
      Fax: 574-269-6788
    • C L
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 25, 2012
        Thanks, James!  I have always found Eisenbrauns resources to be among the best. I highly recommend them to anyone in this group.