Congratulations to Stephen Carlson

  • Mark Goodacre
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 14, 2012
      I am sure that list members will want to join me in taking a moment to
      congratulate Stephen Carlson on the successful defense of his PhD here
      at Duke this week.  His thesis title was "The Text of Galatians and
      Its History".  Those of you who know Stephen's work will not be
      surprised to hear that his thesis was outstanding, and his defense of
      it exemplary.  If we awarded "honors" here at Duke, or "graduation
      with distinction", this thesis would have received that award.  Very
      many congratulations, Stephen, on a richly deserved PhD, and all the
      very best for your future!

      Mark Goodacre

      --
      Mark Goodacre