Need a copy of Weis, "Definition of the Genre Massâ' in the Hebrew Bible"

  • Danger
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 11, 2012
      Greetings, Colleagues!

      Does anyone know where I might find a copy of R. Wies's Ά Definition of the Genre Massâ' in the Hebrew Bible' (PhD dissertation,
      Claremont Graduate School), 1986?

      Since I am in Argentina where resources are scarce, it would be ideal if this were available on-line. Alternatively, does anyone know if this has been published as a book?

      Sincerely,

      Chris Lovelace,
      Mar del Plata, Argentina