Off-Topic: Where to continue Hebrew/Greek studies in Argentina

  • Danger
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 6, 2012
      Greetings, colleagues!

      I am posting this topic here in the hope that the similar education and experience of participants here may yield some useful comments.

      I have an M.Div. and am in the process of finishing the final requirements for my Th.M. Both of these degrees are from the United States.

      The knowledge of Biblical Greek and Hebrew I acquired through my studies is adequate, but I would like to consider further studies in Biblical Hebrew.

      At present, I reside in Mar del Plata, Argentina. Does anyone have current information about where the best place is to study Hebrew in Argentina at the graduate level? Alternatively, I would be willing to work individually with a rabbi or other scholar here. My inquiries to the University of Buenos Aires and similar institutions have led to dead ends, but I think this is more due to bureaucracy than anything else.

      Does anyone know about biblical language education in Argentina?

      Sincerely,

      Chris