Websites about NTTC

  • james_snapp_jr
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 11, 2012
      Ron,

      Just last week I conducted a beginning-of-the-year update for the Curtisville Christian Church website. Part of the update is a transfer to a new server, and part of that is a transfer of the domain-name, which might take a little time. So, the links to Resources for New Testament Textual Criticism at the old URL --
      http://www.curtisvillechristian.org

      might still work, but the new, improved site is temporarily at

      http://www.curtisvillechristianchurch.org

      until the domain-name transfer is done. If you click there on the "Resources for New Testament Textual Criticism" button, the page
      http://www.curtisvillechristianchurch.org/public/BasicTC.html
      should appear. It has links to eight on-site resources, and 26 links to a wide variety of online resources that relate in one way or another to NTTC. I haven't tested every link yet, but whatever isn't working now should be working before the next site-update, which should happen within a month.

      One of the on-site resources is the Library of New Testament Textual Criticism, where you can find shelves holding 44 digital books that can be downloaded for free (or read onscreen for free).

      Also, if anyone has been exasperated in the past when they tried to read materials at the Curtisville Christian Church site only to find that overlapping lines of text made the materials virtually unreadable, I encourage them to try again; I think I have fixed that problem on (almost) every page of the site. (There are still text-overlaps in the page that has my defense of the reading "in the prophets" in Mark 1:2, but I have repaired that already in the soon-to-be-uploaded version of the site.)