ECM: Parallel Pericopes, out now

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 6, 2012
      The ECM volume on the parallel pericopes is finally out.

      When Amazon sent me the shipped message, I didn't realize what this was and
      thought about an error first, since they named it "Parallel Periscopes". :-)

      Novum Testamentum Graecum.
      Editio Critica Maior
      Parallelperikopen: Sonderband zu den synoptischen Evangelien
      Holger Strutwolf and Klaus Wachtel (eds.)
      ISBN-10: 3438056089
      160 pages
      German Bible Society
      49 Euro, $102, £74 (oops)

      The pericopes are all rather short (about 1-7 verses).
      I am really looking forward to check it in detail. Of course I will work in
      the relevant material into the online commentary.

      There is additional digital data and software available from the INTF
      homepage.

      Wieland Willker, Bremen, Germany
      http://www-user.uni-bremen.de/~wie
      Textcritical commentary: