NA28 is progressing

    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 23, 2004
      I thought to have another look at the NA28 prototype page at:
      http://nttranscripts.uni-muenster.de/AnaServer?NTtranscripts+0+start.anv

      and found that they now have added full transcripts of 01, A and B for
      all four Gospels! This is cool!
      Unfortunately the site is a bit difficult to download, it takes a while,
      there are more than 20.000 small files. I haven't looked into this yet,
      so I don't know why this is so. And, of course :-), you need some
      special font, too.
      I will try to convert the files into something useful (e.g. Bibleworks
      compatible files).

      ------------------------
      Wieland Willker, Bremen, Germany
      mailto:willker@...-bremen.de
      http://www.uni-bremen.de/~wie/
    • Bai Jiansheng
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 30, 2004
        This NA28 is amazing! But I tried to Cut and Paste some text of Cod. Sinai., but it is
        Unicode. Can anyone convert this to regular text to use in simple word processing
        program?

        Yours,

        Bai Jiansheng