Re: [textualcriticism] 1QIsa b

  • Drew Longacre
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 10 7:02 AM
      Hi Arie,

      Ulrich's Biblical Qumran Scrolls lists 7:20 as the first verse of 1QIsa(b), but attributes this fragment to Barthelemy. He lists 10:16 as the first verse of 1QIsa(b) attributed to Sukenik. Sukenik's MS is published in Sukenik, E. L. (1955). The Dead Sea Scrolls of the Hebrew University. Jerusalem: Magnes. You should be able to find the original contents there.

      Hope that helps,

      Drew Longacre