Re: [textualcriticism] Re: Parentheses in Mark 13:4

  • George F Somsel
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 13, 2011
      Does it really matter whether anyone prints it in red letters?  I thought textual criticism involved the evaluation of the ancient manuscript evidence.

      george
      gfsomsel

      … search for truth, hear truth, learn truth, love truth, speak the truth, hold the truth,
      defend the truth till death.

      - Jan Hus _________