Re: [textualcriticism] Matthew 24:15 and Mark 13: 14

  • George F Somsel
    Message 1 of 24 , Oct 12, 2011
      I see nothing to indicate that ὁ ἀναγινώσκων νοείτω should be considered a gloss.

      george
      gfsomsel

      … search for truth, hear truth,
      defend the truth till death.

      - Jan Hus
      _________
      Message 2 of 24 , Oct 18, 2011

        The books are now also on archive.org:

        http://www.archive.org/details/Hoskier-ConcerningTheTextOfTheApokalypse

        Hermann C. Hoskier

        "Concerning the Text of the Apokalypse"

        Collations of all existing available Greek documents, plus versions, commentaries and fathers

        Both volumes in one PDF

        1465 pages, 1929

        --------------------------

        Wieland Willker, Bremen, Germany

        http://www-user.uni-bremen.de/~wie

        Textcritical commentary:

        http://www-user.uni-bremen.de/~wie/TCG/

        Please check out the TC forum:

        http://tcg.iphpbb3.com

        Message 3 of 24 , Oct 19, 2011
          For those who struggle to follow Hoskier's manuscript numbering system and wish someone would translate it all to GA numbers, the good news from Christian Askeland at the ETC blog is that a team based at the Kirchliche Hochschule Wuppertal-Bethel has started work on an Editio Critica Major of the book of Revelation in partnership with the International Greek New Testament Project. The Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (German Research Fund) has funded the initiative.

          Daniel Buck

          Message 4 of 24 , Oct 19, 2011
            Ahem, my table of ms. number conversions is accurate as far as I know.  And it's free.  If there is an error, I'd like to hear about it.
            http://bibletranslation.ws/trans/revwgrk.pdf

            Hoskier's Vol. 2 is also available in print inexpensively from Lulu ($21.55):

            http://bit.ly/ptecDg

            David Robert Palmer
            http://bibletranslation.ws/palmer-translation/