John E. Hartley on the Textual Affinities of Papyrus Bodmer XIV (P75)

  • Rob Bradshaw
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 7, 2011
      Dear Friends,

      I thought that this old article (now available on-line) might be of
      interest the the Group:

      John E. Hartley, "Textual Affinities of Papyrus Bodmer XIV (P75)," The
      Evangelical Quarterly 40.2 (April-June 1968): 97-102.

      http://www.biblicalstudies.org.uk/pdf/eq/1968-2_097.pdf

      Regards,

      Rob

      ---
      Rob Bradshaw
      56a Glebe Way, West Wickham, Kent, BR4 0RL, UK
      rob@...
      http://www.theologyontheweb.org.uk/
      http://twitter.com/#!/robbradshaw

      "In the New Testament Religion is grace and ethics is gratitude."
      Thomas Erksine, Letters