Re: BTW: James

  • David P
    Message 1 of 38 , Sep 7, 2011
      Is this not why the standard statement on inspiration says that only the "autographs" are inspired? I for one believe it is true that no single manuscript we have today is free of error. What do you believe? That there is a Byzantine manuscript that exists today that is free of error?
    • Diana Fulbright
      Message 38 of 38 , Sep 15, 2011

        GethsemaneΓεθσημανη / Γεθσημανει is English transliteration of Greek transliteration of Hebrew / Aramaic גת   שמנ \ שמנא Geth shemen – “oil press”.

        Diana Fulbright