Re: [textualcriticism] Re: Lange on PA

  • George F Somsel
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 29, 2011
      I'm please to hear that you are doubtful that his construct is correct.  I was, of course, referring to James Snapp's earlier posts when he seemed to maintain that he knew not only that the tradition regarding the authorship of the Gospel of Mark was correct, but he knew why it broke off where it did, etc.  I suppose that would be a "secret Mark" if only he knew about it.

      george
      gfsomsel

      … search for truth, hear truth,
      defend the truth till death.