bibliographical help needed

  • philip maertens
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 6, 2011

      Dear list-members,

      Normally a lurker, I’m coming out of the bushes to ask for some help. I’m working on Ac 15, 1-5 for a paper and would need to consult what Rius-Camps and Read-Heimerdinger write on these verses. Unfortunately, the nearest library, at a small 300 km from where I live, doesn’t seem to hold a copy. Would any of you be so kind to scan and send me the pages by email? The book is:

      Josep Rius-Camps, Jenny Read-Heimerdinger, The Message of Acts in Codex Bezae: Comparison with the Alexandrian Tradition - Acts 13.1-18.23 v. 3, T & T C, 2007

      Thanks on beforehand,

      Sunny greetings from the Algarve, Portugal

      Philip Maertens