Re: Online Images of the Greek NT manuscripts

  • Drew Longacre
    Message 1 of 2 , May 10, 2011
      Thanks for the helpful list! :)

      I've been trying to compile a similar list of Hebrew OT manuscripts and editions on my blog.

      http://oldtestamenttextualcriticism.blogspot.com/2011/04/online-hebrew-manuscripts-and-editions.html

      If anyone has more images to add, feel free to post them in the comments, and I will add them to the main text of the post. The list is definitely a work in progress, but might prove helpful for someone.

      Thanks,

      Drew Longacre

      Dear all,

      Nicolas Merminod, research assistant at the University of Lausanne, did a list with the free available online images of the Greek NT manuscripts: many thanks to him for this useful list!

      It can surely be completed (it sounds like a quite endless task!), and I will try to update it regularly. You can get it on my page on Academia:

      http://unil.academia.edu/ClaireClivaz/Papers/579015/List_of_the_Online_Free_Images_of_the_Greek_NT_Manuscripts

      The list follows the GA numbering, and indicates several links, when they exist.

      Kind greetings,

      Claire Clivaz