Off Topic: What other grousp are out there for academic Bible Study?

  • Danger
    Message 1 of 1 , May 5, 2011
      This is a bit off-topic, but this seems like the best group to ask:

      I really appreciate this group: Not only have I found great resources thanks to your posts, but the daily digest has quickly become my favorite e-mail to read in the morning.

      Having said that, it seems that most of the forum posts deal with New Testament issues. That's great, but at the moment, I am working in Old Testament studies. I would really like to find a group where I can get some feedback on my ideas for academic research in Old Testament. Ideally, that group would be a good forum to discuss textual issues in the Greek and Hebrew manuscripts, but also be open to discussing Old Testament intertextuality, discourse analysis, etc.

      Most of those questions are not really text-critical, so I can't really post them here (though I have had good discussions with some of you individually). However, is there a forum like that where I could do so?

      Thanks in advance for any feedback.

      Sincerely,

      Chris