Re: What textual issues have you encountered in Zechariah? (might be "off-topic")

  • Rob Kashow
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 26, 2011
      Chris,

      You'll want to now work through BHQ not BHS--their edition of the Book of the XII is now released. As for TC issues, indeed there are many, but your best bet is to read through the "notes" section of the Myers' AB commentary.

      Regarding question 2, this is off TC topic. Send me an email and I can point you in some directions. I've been working in Hag-Mal for four years all throughout my ThM. RobKashow [at] gmail dot com.

      Best,

      Rob

      --
      Robert C. Kashow