Kittel's Biblia Hebraica 2nd Edition

  • C.N. Bartch
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 16 10:40 AM
      Does anybody know of anywhere online one can find scans (in PDF or DjVU preferably) of Rudolf Kittel's second edition of the Biblia Hebraica? It was published in 1912, so certainly ought to be in the public domain. I have searched Google books and archive.org to no avail, but perhaps my search as missed it. The first edition is widely available from those sites, and I own the 3rd edition as well as Stuttgartensia in print. I am actually looking forward to someday getting my 3rd edition scanned so that I can have an electronic copy of it as well for reference.

      Thanks in advance for any help!

      ~Chris Bartch
      (with apologies for the cross posting)