RE: [textualcriticism] Re: Codex Vaticanus and the Rheims New Testament

    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 8, 2011
      > And there are umlauts alongside Jn. 7:39 in B. Hmm.

      I am wondering when Peter will come out of the closet. If I
      remember correctly he said that he has solved the umlauts
      riddle. Not?

      --------------------------
      Wieland Willker, Bremen, Germany
      http://www-user.uni-bremen.de/~wie
      Textcritical commentary:
      http://www-user.uni-bremen.de/~wie/TCG/
    • TeunisV
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 9, 2011
        That is correct. See p, 21 of Lucas, Notat., 1580:
        http://daten.digitale-sammlungen.de/~db/0002/bsb00021531/images/index.html?id=00021531&fip=eayayztsewqeayaxssdasyztsqrseayaxs&no=25&seite=25
        Have mind: as far as I know the Greek NT with Werner's (ms) collations from the Vaticanus disappeared. Lucas mentioned ca 20 instances.

        Teunis van Lopik