Re: sheba

  • ron minton
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 16, 2011
      Thanks for sheba info.
      What about:
      Is the "Textus Receptus" 1633 second Elz. ed of the Greek NT still available commercially?
      Ron Minton
    • Kevin W. Woodruff
      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 16, 2011
        Ron:

        Not that I know of, but a lot of old books are being digitalized on Internet Archive, but I don't seem to be able find that one.

        Kevin

        Library Director/Reference Librarian, Assistant Professor of Bible, Greek, Theological Bibliography and Research
        Cierpke@... http://pages.prodigy.net/cierpke/woodruff.htm

        Is the "Textus Receptus" 1633 second Elz. ed of the Greek NT still available commercially?
        Ron Minton
      • George F Somsel
        Message 3 of 7 , Feb 16, 2011
          I don't know about the 1633 edition.  I have the 1624 edition in Logos.

          george
          gfsomsel

          … search for truth, hear truth,
          defend the truth till death.

          - Jan Hus
          _________

          Is the "Textus Receptus" 1633 second Elz. ed of the Greek NT still available commercially?
          Ron Minton

        • C.N. Bartch
          Message 4 of 7 , Feb 16, 2011
            On Wed, Feb 16, 2011 at 11:17 AM, ron minton <ronminton@...> wrote:

            Thanks for sheba info.

            What about:
            Is the "Textus Receptus" 1633 second Elz. ed of the Greek NT still available commercially?
            Ron Minton

            Try http://www.cspmt.org/?q=node/20

            There they have the Elzevir 1624 Edition among a number of other important TR editions in PDF.

            Also as was otherwise suggested, archive.org and Google books are great resources. I don't know specifically of print editions off the top of my head.

            ~Chris Bartch