Re: Eusebian canon number for the PA?

  • james_snapp_jr
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 5, 2011
      Wieland,

      I still haven't read this. But, the fragment Knust and Wasserman are studying is the same one that Nordenfalk published earlier, right?

      Off the top of my head I don't know of any MS that shows a Eusebian canon-number next to the PA, but I will keep that in mind as something to look for in the future. I figure Canon Ten would be the place to look.