Re: Error in UBS4 apparatus for Mark 6:33?

  • james_snapp_jr
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 2, 2011
      Richard,

      Disregard what I said about Swanson; he does list it explicitly as agreeing with the majority-text reading (the citation is crammed together a bit so I missed it at first. Byz is supported, in Swanson, by K M U Pi 118 2 157 and 1071 and the TR). So I would bet a 5th Avenue candy bar that 157 does indeed have the Byz reading here in Mk 6:33.