P73

  • virtuoso07
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 26, 2011
      Hello Group,

      Does anyone know whether or not P73 has been edited at this point? All the literature that I have read says that P73 is still unedited. And I'm assuming it is still housed at the Bibliotheca Bodmeriana(?).

      Brice Jones
      Yale University
    • Tommy Wasserman
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 1, 2011
        Hello Brice,

        Have you checked this reference: Carsten P. Thiede, "Papyrus Bodmer L," in Museum Helveticum 47 (1990): 34-40.

        Tommy Wasserman