Re: [textualcriticism] Re: Origen and 1 Tim 3:16

  • Daniel B. Wallace
    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 23, 2005
      FYI: The original of this famous codex often has brilliant colors on title pages and elsewhere. It almost looks like something Andy Warhol doodled in! I had the opportunity to examine it in November 2002. The pseudofacsimile, though significantly easier to read, is not nearly as interesting. What still needs to be done is multi-spectral imaging on several of the leaves where the text is faint or written over. Is David Trobisch working on that aspect?

      Daniel B. Wallace
      Executive Director,