Codex 1 online

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 10, 2011

      I just noticed that now also GA 1 is online in the VMR:

      http://intf.uni-muenster.de/vmr/NTVMR/IndexNTVMR.php

      So both principal members of family 1 are there now, 1 and 1582. Great!

      Also 983 of f13 has been added, now 13, 69, 124, 346, 828 and 983 are there.

      But the important 788 is still missing.

      (69 is also available from Dan Wallace’s site.)

      Unfortunately for the new manuscripts no chapter and verse contents have been added, which makes searching a bit cumbersome.

      Here is the current status of the manuscripts covered:

      http://intf.uni-muenster.de/vmr/NTVMR/accessStatusHandschriften.php

      --------------------------

      Wieland Willker, Bremen, Germany

      http://www-user.uni-bremen.de/~wie

      Textcritical commentary:

      http://www-user.uni-bremen.de/~wie/TCG/

      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 12, 2011
        Comparing the PA in 1 and 1582, I found that the last part of the PA in 1582
        has been supplied by a different hand. The last original page extant ends
        with 8:7 hO ANAMARTH--. On the next page the rest of the text has been
        supplied from a different text type, resembling more E, F, G, H etc.