Eusebian canon number for the PA?

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 9, 2011
      I their latest article HTR Knust and Wasserman note a
      fragmentary Eusebian canon table that has the numbers in the
      rows for John one digit ahead of the normal sequence, from
      somewhere between 70 and 91. This may be due to adding the
      PA into this canon.

      This leads me to the question:
      Does anyone know any manuscript that shows an Eusebian canon
      number next to the PA?

      Wieland Willker, Bremen, Germany
      http://www-user.uni-bremen.de/~wie
      Textcritical commentary:
      http://www-user.uni-bremen.de/~wie/TCG/
    • james_snapp_jr
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 5, 2011
        Wieland,

        I still haven't read this. But, the fragment Knust and Wasserman are studying is the same one that Nordenfalk published earlier, right?

        Off the top of my head I don't know of any MS that shows a Eusebian canon-number next to the PA, but I will keep that in mind as something to look for in the future. I figure Canon Ten would be the place to look.