Re: John 8:6 - Palmers book sale

  • daniel_josiah_mount
    Message 1 of 10 , Jan 6, 2011
      [EDIT: This thread is now closed! ---Wie]

      David,

      For future reference, you can create PDFs for free with OpenOffice.org, an easy-to-use free office suite comparable to Microsoft Office. If you need more fine-tuned controls, you can go with Scribus (http://www.scribus.net).

      Of course, this doesn't change the fact that you spent hundreds of dollars to create this one, but hopefully you can save that money in the future!

      Daniel J. Mount