Re: [textualcriticism] Re: seasonal thanks

  • Daniel B. Wallace
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 21, 2010
      I have asked our staff to check our files to see why we did not post the appendix. Most likely, it was because we did not have any real policy on posting books that differed from posting manuscripts. If we photographed the appendix, we will post it. We shoot the entire book as a rule in the last few years, and this particular Mill was a pristine copy of the 1707--very rare. CSNTM has also recently acquired Bruce Metzger's Mill, which may supplement what we have posted. We're looking into it. I appreciate the comments that both of you have made. CSNTM is in need of quite a bit of funding to end the year in the black and to pay for upcoming expeditions.

      Daniel B. Wallace, PhD
      Executive Director
      www.csntm.org

      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 24, 2011
        CSNTM has recently uploaded the entirety of Mill's 1707 Greek New Testament, including the prolegomena and appendix. The images can be accessed via the Center's website at http://www.csntm.org/printedbook/viewbook/JohnMillNovumTestamentum1707.

        Jeff Hargis
        Field Director
        www.csntm.org