Re: [textualcriticism] Re: Caucasian Albanian

  • Viktor Golinets
    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 17, 2005

      Professor Wolfgand Schulze from the University of Munich works on the edition of some Fragments of NT in Caucasian Albanian. He has shown me two photos of palimpsest manuscripts.

      Viktor Golinets, M.A.

      AndysDad <elwabuck@...> wrote:

      Well, I've read through the whole forum and this was the last reply,
      so the mystery is at last revealed below, right here on the TC Forum.
      AD