Updated NTTC Resources Page

  • james_snapp_jr
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 20, 2010
      After a site-update that sometimes seemed as if it was never going to be completed, the website for Curtisville Christian Church is newly updated, including the page at

      http://www.curtisvillechristian.org/BasicTC.html

      where you can access several NTTC pieces by me (including "Equitable Eclecticism: The Future of NTTC" and a newly refurbished summary of "The Authenticity of Mark 16") and a series of links to sites of special quality related to NTTC or to NT manuscripts in one way or another. (I hope to expand the list of links in the future but I was just glad to finally get the website updated as much as it is.)

      Minister, Curtisville Christian Church
      Indiana (USA)
    • Robert Relyea
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 21, 2010
        On 12/20/2010 01:02 PM, james_snapp_jr wrote:
        > After a site-update that sometimes seemed as if it was never going to be completed, the website for Curtisville Christian Church is newly updated, including the page at
        >
        > http://www.curtisvillechristian.org/BasicTC.html
        >
        > where you can access several NTTC pieces by me (including "Equitable Eclecticism: The Future of NTTC" and a newly refurbished summary of "The Authenticity of Mark 16") and a series of links to sites of special quality related to NTTC or to NT manuscripts in one way or another. (I hope to expand the list of links in the future but I was just glad to finally get the website updated as much as it is.)
        Hi pastor Snapp,

        Have you checked the curtisvillechristian.org website against Firefox?
        The several times I've been there, it seems to layout poorly (to the
        point the text is on top of itself) in Firefox.

        ειρηνη σοι

        bob
        > Yours in Christ,
        >
        > James Snapp, Jr.
        > Minister, Curtisville Christian Church
        > Indiana (USA)
        >

        > -----
      • james_snapp_jr
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 21, 2010
          Robert R,

          Thanks for the notice about the problem with Firefox. I've consistently used IE and didn't known about that. Unfortunately I can't think of any way to make the site more Firefox-friendly. I checked it out in Google Chrome and everything looked okay. If you really, really don't want to use IE, try visiting the site with Chrome.

          Hope this helps.