narrative critical look at mss

  • socius72
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 18, 2010
      I would like to know if anyone has ever given a narrative critical analysis to any of the extant mss?

      Does Epp, in his "The Theological Tendency of Codex Bezae Cantebrigiensis in Acts" use a narrative critical approach?

      thanks,
      Joe
    • Bill Warren
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 18, 2010
        Joe, one example of this would be the recent work by José Ruis-Camps and Jenny Reed-Heimerdinger on Acts, a 4 volume work entitled "The Message of Acts in Codex Bezae".  The narrative consistency that they find in Bezae is highlighted.

        paz y gracia,

        Bill Warren, Ph.D.
        Director of the Center for New Testament Textual Studies
        Landrum P. Leavell, II, Professor of New Testament and Greek