Query

  • Francisco Israel
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 17, 2010
      Hello

      Many thanks for the group. I follow since enough time the commentaries, etc of this excellent group.

      Now I have a query.
      About the TC of the well-knowed issue of the "parthenos"(almah) in the Gospels ( concretely in 'Les Evangiles de l'Enfance", Mt and Lk).
      Of course I know the "status quaestionis" but perhaps some member of the group know some new research about.
      Many thanks and excuse me if the query is not correct.
      With my very best wishes,

      Avi Weizmann
      Israel/
    • Francisco J. Veismann
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 25, 2013
        Hi

        I am searching a copy of the  Armenian MSS 75-76 New College ( Homélies sur les Actes, de Jean Chrysostome).

        Thanks in advance if you could give to me some guide about.

        Regards,

        A. Weizmann