Codex C

  • richard.good...
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 11, 2010
      Greetings,

      In regards to Codex C.

      I have a little conundrum. In Revelation 1:20 I find the reading: "ai l. epta" in the NA26/27 Apparatus (p. 634) and in the Fargestic (Zane C. Hodges et Arthur L. Farstad) Apparatus "ai luchniai epta" (p. 727).

      Yet, in the Tischendorf and the Hoisker Apparatus I find: "ai luchniai ai epta." Furthermore, I have two facimilie copeis of Codex C. Both of which have "ai luchniai ai epta."

      My question is which is right? I ask this because I have not seen an origial photograph or copy.

      Thanks,

      Richard