Textual Criticism Forum RSS feed available

    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 6, 2010
      You can now get alerted about new posts in the tcg Forum
      using RSS feeds.

      Subscribe with your blog reader to this address:
      http://tcg.iphpbb3.com/

      Please use this forum more! It offers more options! You can
      post images etc.

      --------------------------
      Wieland Willker, Bremen, Germany
      http://www-user.uni-bremen.de/~wie
      Textcritical commentary:
      http://www-user.uni-bremen.de/~wie/TCG/
    • Mike Holmes
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 10, 2010

        Colleagues,

        In his review of the SBL GNT (http://www-user.uni-bremen.de/~wie/texte/SBL-GNT-Analysis.pdf), Wieland gives some numbers comparing the length of the SBL GNT with WH (for Gospels and complete NT) and NA27 (for complete NT). Here are numbers for the Gospels and Acts comparing the SBL GNT and NA27. (NB: In counting words in NA27, material between double brackets was not included; i.e., in Mark, nothing after 16:8; in Luke, 22:43-44 and 23:34; in John, 7:53-8:11).

        SBL GNT

        NA27

        Matt

        18329

        18356

        -27

        Mark

        11085

        11123

        -38

        Luke

        19446

        19464

        -18

        John

        15438

        15498

        -60

        64298

        64441

        -143

        Acts

        18415

        18452

        -37

        In the interests of accuracy, could someone verify these numbers, please?

        thanks,

        Mike

        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 8, 2011
          Reminder:
          > You can get alerted about new posts in the Textual
          Criticism
          > Forum using RSS feeds.
          >
          > Subscribe with your blog reader to this address:
          > http://tcg.iphpbb3.com/
          >
          > Please use this forum more! It offers more options!
          > You can post images etc.

          Please subscribe to the above address with your blog reader.

          I have just added some new TC book notices.

          http://tcg.iphpbb3.com/