Ireneas in Greek (or Latin)

  • knrice79
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 21, 2010
      Does anyone know where I can find Irenaeus' Against Heresies in greek
      (or latin)? Online and down-loadable is preferable.

      I understand that much of it has been pieced together from Old Latin
      fragments and writers such as Epiphanius, and Hippolyptus'
      Philosophoumena. I think there are even a few Syriac fragments. Any of
      these pieces would also be helpful.

      I have also heard about editions by Erasmus and others over the last 5
      ct. but have not had any luck finding them.

      Thank you,

      - Ken Rice
      A curious student

      ODOI DUO EISI, MIA THS ZWHS KAI MIA TOU QANATOU, DIAFORA DE POLLH METAXU
      TWN DUO ODWN - DIDACE 1.1