Re: [textualcriticism] Old Testament Textual List

  • Edward Andrews
    Message 1 of 17 , Oct 16, 2010
      Chris:

      Amazon.com. I just happened to catch one book store that had four of the five volumes at $5.00 each. I have gone back and see no more at that price. I think $18.00 is the lowest I see now. It usually does not work out so well for me like that. :-o) I hate when a book gets scarce, and someone wants $150.00 for a $20.00 book. I liken it to the people who were selling water for $50.00 a gallon after the hurricane in Florida about a decade ago.

      Truly,

      Edward Andrews
      edandrews@...
      740-630-9318