FW: [textualcriticism] Re: Old Testament Textual List

    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 16, 2010
      Hi Folks,

      Correction: Ashley Crane is a fella, he used to be involved
      as the leader of a Messianic fellowship here on Long Island,
      I believe he moved to Australia.  We did correspond on some
      textual issues, directly and/or on forums.

      Shalom,
      Steven Avery
      Queens, NY

      -----------------

      Edward Andrews: Tim: Much thanks on the recommendations. I
      looked up Ashley S. Crane on a Google search, and she is a
      bit too pricey for me ($120.00 - $145.00). I did buy

      Preliminary and Interim Report on the Hebrew Old Testament
      Text Project (4 of 5 Vol.)

      Again, I thank you, and after a little work in the above, I
      will offer some feedback on them.
    • yennifmit
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 18, 2010
        Dear Steven,

        Thanks for pointing out that Ashley Crane is a bloke. He is now principal of Harvest West Bible College in Perth, Western Australia, which is where I live too.

        Best,

        Tim Finney