Where to study OT textual criticism

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 15, 2010

      From: textualcriticism-owner@yahoogroups.com [mailto:textualcriticism-owner@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of rdtaylorjr@...
      Sent: Friday, October 15, 2010 1:08 PM
      To: textualcriticism-owner@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Where to study textual criticism

      I have a passion for textual criticism of the Hebrew Bible and am currently looking for a PhD program. If all goes as planned, I'll be done with my MA in Old Testament and Semitic Languages at Trinity Evangelical Divinity School by this time next year.

      A lot of great advice has been given on where to pursue a PhD in textual criticism here and here, but it's been several years since this topic was addressed and the focus has mainly been on NT programs.

      My question is, if you could pursue a PhD in OT textual criticism anywhere in the world, who would you choose as your supervisor and why?

      Thanks!

      Rusty Taylor