RE: [textualcriticism] What's still out there from Qumran?

  • Stephen Goranson
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 30, 2004
      Wieland,
      The short answer is I don't know. I've heard of claims of additional scrolls,
      and would surely be interested, but have no direct knowledge. Schoyen has
      Qumran fragments, some once held by Kando apparently (plus there's Kando's
      son), but not, as far as I know, 2000. Besides Strugnell and Schoyen, two
      people who seem to be better informed about such things than most of us are
      Weston Fields and Matthew Hamilton.

      best,
      Stephen Goranson