Re: [textualcriticism] Re: Royse and Swanson on Lk 3:22 in P75

  • David Robert Palmer
    Message 1 of 8 , Oct 11, 2010
      Hi Joe.

      In Swanson, 1346 should be 346 in every instance; the other gospels too.  MS 346 is part of Family 13, so its reading is given when it differs from the family.

      I’m going to study the article issue further.

      David Robert Palmer
      Message 2 of 8 , Oct 12, 2010

        346 is online at the VMR.

        For your convenience I have uploaded the specific passage here:

        http://img11.myimg.de/346Lk32230346x01720INTc4ae7.jpg

        Swanson has it correct.

        346* reads TON OUNON PMA TO AGION

        "N OUNON" is canceled by two backslashes \ above the letters.

        Geerlings notes this, too.

        --------------------------

        Wieland Willker, Bremen, Germany

        http://www-user.uni-bremen.de/~wie

        Textcritical commentary:

        http://www-user.uni-bremen.de/~wie/TCG/

      • socius72
        Message 3 of 8 , Oct 12, 2010
          Hi Wieland,
          When I click the link I get a "403- Forbidden" page.
          thanks,
          Joe

          [EDIT: Well, those hosts ...
          try this:
          http://img339.imageshack.us/img339/4104/346lk32230346x01720intf.jpg
          or this:
          http://picfront.de/d/7SHF

          Best wishes
          Wieland]

          Message 4 of 8 , Oct 15, 2010
            Thanks Wieland,
            Can see it now. Seems Royse was correct not to follow Swanson here
            JOe

            --- In textualcriticism@yahoogroups.com, "socius72" <crepuscule30@...> wrote:

            > Hi Wieland,
            > When I click the link I get a "403- Forbidden" page.
            > thanks,
            > Joe
            >
            > [EDIT: Well, those hosts ...
            > try this:
            > http://img339.imageshack.us/img339/4104/346lk32230346x01720intf.jpg
            > or this:
            > http://picfront.de/d/7SHF
            >
            > Best wishes
            > Wieland]
            >

            > --- In textualcriticism@yahoogroups.com, "Wieland Willker" <wie@> wrote:
            > >
            > > 346 is online at the VMR.
            > >
            > > For your convenience I have uploaded the specific passage here:
            > >
            > > http://img11.myimg.de/346Lk32230346x01720INTc4ae7.jpg
            > >

            > > Swanson has it correct.
            > >
            > > 346* reads TON OUNON PMA TO AGION
            > >
            > > "N OUNON" is canceled by two backslashes \ above the letters.
            > >
            > > Geerlings notes this, too.
            > >

            > > Best wishes
            > >
            > > Wieland
            > >
            > > <><

            > > Wieland Willker, Bremen, Germany
            > >
            > > http://www-user.uni-bremen.de/~wie
            > >
            > > Textcritical commentary:
            > >
            > > http://www-user.uni-bremen.de/~wie/TCG/

          • Daniel Buck
            Message 5 of 8 , Oct 20, 2010
              Not sure if anyone else noted it or not, but there's also a strikethrough over N OUNON.
              This is NS for OURANON, right? There's an overline above NON.

              Daniel Buck