Re: [textualcriticism] Slavic Resource Pages Ready!

  • James Miller
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 18, 2010
      Sounds like an interesting project. I tried to look at it but the link seems to be invalid; at least from my location (USA) it doesn't work. Would appreciate it if you could supply a corrected link, or let us know when the site is actually live.

      James

      Try this:
      http://www.biblical-data.org/OCS/Slavic%20New%20testament.htm
      [--- Wieland]

      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 18, 2010
        Dear James,

        You have just to select the complete link, with "newteastament.htm" at the end.

        Claire Clivaz