Slavic Resource Pages Ready!

  • mydogregae01
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 18, 2010
      At long last my OCS (or Old Slavonic) resources are ready.
      This is the URL:

      www.biblical-data.org/OCS/Slavic New testament.htm

      or also go to my "Ancient Versions" Page and navigate to the pages.

      Focus is upon Slavic palaeography. Lots of good maps, tools, fonts,
      and an essay upon the value of the OCS version for NT textual criticism.

      Enjoy!
      Gary S. Dykes
      www.Biblical-data.org
    • James Miller
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 18, 2010
        Sounds like an interesting project. I tried to look at it but the link seems to be invalid; at least from my location (USA) it doesn't work. Would appreciate it if you could supply a corrected link, or let us know when the site is actually live.

        James

        Try this:
        http://www.biblical-data.org/OCS/Slavic%20New%20testament.htm
        [--- Wieland]

        > or also go to my "Ancient Versions" Page and navigate to
        > the pages.
        >
        > Focus is upon Slavic palaeography. Lots of good maps,
        > tools, fonts,
        > and an essay upon the value of the OCS version for NT
        > textual criticism.
        >
        > Enjoy!
        > Gary S. Dykes
        > www.Biblical-data.org

        >     textualcriticism-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

      • Claire Clivaz
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 18, 2010
          Dear James,

          You have just to select the complete link, with "newteastament.htm" at the end.

          Claire Clivaz