Re: [textualcriticism] On line (English) text of Marcion's (Lk and Pauline letters)

  • Heterodoxus
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 25, 2010
      Oun Kwon,

      I've located the The Gospel of Marcion in six (6) sections:

      I hope you find these links working and helpful,

      Pat

      Archaeologists discover unknown artifacts.
      Diplomatists discuss known events.
      Philosophists debate existence, knowledge, and ethics.
      Theologists disseminate the unknowable as religious truth.

      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 10, 2010
        Thank you very much for Marcion's Gospel (Luke).

        Is there any hope to get to his Pauline letters?

        Oun.

        I've located the The Gospel of Marcion in six (6) sections:

        SECTION I     (Luke 3:1-7:50)

        SECTION II    (Luke 8:1-10:24)

        SECTION III   (Luke 10:25-13:17)

        SECTION IV   (Luke 13:18-17:37)

        SECTION V    (Luke 18:1-21:38)

        SECTION VI   (Luke 22:1-24:47)

        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 10, 2010
          Oun Kwon,

          You are welcome.  The links I sent worked? Great!

          Have you searched the library at gnosis.org?  If they aren't catalogued there, then I do not know where else to look for Marcion's Pauline letters.

          Regrets,

          Pat