Heroic Age 13

  • Larry Swain
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 11, 2010
      On behalf of the staff and editorial board of The Heroic Age, it is with very great pleasure that I announce the release of Issue 13: http://www.heroicage.org/issues/13/toc.php Also please take note of updated links pages, Calls for Papers, and other items at the main site: http://www.heroicage.org

      I would like to give special thanks to Deanna Forsman without whom this whole endeavor would fall apart, Bill Schipper for his archivist activities, Bill Hamilton and Heather Flowers for editorial help, and others who read, edited, and were patient through the too long process.

      Sincerely,

      Larry J. Swain
      Editor in Chief
      The Heroic Age