James Baikie's Egyptian Papyri and Papyrus-Hunting

  • robibrad
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 4 2:47 AM
      Dear Friends,

      I am considering digitising and placing on-line the following book, which is now in the Public Domain. Do members of the Group consider it still to be a valuable resource that they would still recommend?

      James Baikie, Egyptian Papyri and Papyrus-Hunting. London: The Religious Tract Society, 1925. pp.324.

      Many thanks,

      Rob

      Rob Bradshaw
      http://www.theologyontheweb.org.uk/