Re: Stanford Lecture at YouTube - Some Thoughts

  • hlgr.szsnt
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 4, 2010
      You can also get this lecture, I think, as a single video (about 99 minutes) at

      http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=397006836098752165#

      I have a slow internet connection, so streaming video is not an option for me, but this lecture is probably similar (mp3 audio or wmv video):

      http://www.nationalcathedral.org/events/be070206.shtml

      Cheers,
      Holger Szesnat